We service the following counties in TN:
Bedford, Cannon, Cheatham, Coffee, Davidson, Franklin, Grundy, Lincoln, Marshall, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Warren, Wilson and Williamson!
Though we provide a variety of inspections for various types of buildings and environmental factors, our most popular service is home inspections. Our home inspections include a thorough, detailed report on the state of the home. This consists of any major systems in the house, such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical, gas, etc. We also scan the home for any potential or existing structural integrity issues and non-cosmetic interior or exterior defects.
It is most common to request a home inspection when buying a home. However, there are many monetary and health benefits for existing homeowners and those looking to sell their houses.
Homebuyers have a laundry list of items or features they want to have in their new home. You may desire a home with an open concept or a house with a bathtub for your little ones. However, one non-negotiable feature in your new home should be safety. Besides safety, below are a few benefits of getting a home inspection as a potential homebuyer:
- Potential increased bargaining power
- Advanced notice on any repairs or replacements that need to be made
- Can’t choose between two houses? A home inspection can be a great decision-maker
- If you are considering selling your home, getting a pre-inspection is a great way to ensure the selling process goes as smoothly as possible. Below are a few benefits of getting a pre-inspection for those wanting to sell their home:
- Increased trust from potential buyers
- Faster selling process
- Time to make necessary repairs before your home is officially listed if needed
If you have lived in a house for any time, you may not have your home inspected regularly. However, a home inspection is an analysis of your home at the time of inspection and is likely to change over time. For example, you may not have had an issue with termites last year, but if an infestation occurs, the destruction can be devastating after just a few short months. Below are some of the benefits of getting a home inspection for current homeowners:
- Peace of mind that all safety components are in check
- Potential money saved by catching problems or repairs early
If you are a current homeowner, potential buyer, or seller, you can use our service request form to book your home inspection with Premier Home Inspection.
6001 Jackson Square Blvd.
La Vergne, TN 37086
Monday thru Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Inspections by Appointment Only
Our team is experienced, licensed, and insured - together, we have a completed over 15,000 home inspections.
EXPERIENCED - LICENSED - INSURED